HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Sunday, April 30, 2017

ARTIST FIELD KIT CLASS KITS LISTED IN THE SHOPPE...

This is it!  Registration has officially begun at Artful Gathering 2017 Online Art Retreat!  Class Kits have been listed in my Etsy Shoppe for those students who wish to purchase them.  Kits are $25.00 + shipping.  Kit contents are listed in the Shoppe listing.  Please note that you must use the Student Code in the comments section to order a kit. 
 

Please note the a kits is not necessary to take the class.  I have lovingly prepared and packaged a limited number of kits (25 while supplies last) and made them available to those who might wish to save on some of the prep work of the project process.  If you have any questions leave me a comment or contact me via email at srpbabb@mail.com

I am excited and I hope you are too!

Blessings,
Sandy

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Definitely drool-worthy!!!!!

Vee said...

Oh my! Having a few of your kits, I know how wonderful they are. How are the classes going?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin